8:00 - 19:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

(604) 806-1055

Call Us For Free Consultation




Studying and working in Canada

How to work while you study, how to help your spouse or common-law partner get a work permit while you study and how to work temporarily or stay permanently in Canada after you graduate.

Work on campus

Who is eligible to work and where you can work

Work off campus

Who can work off campus and how many hours you can work

Work as a co-op student or intern

Who is eligible, how to apply, forms and fees

Help your spouse or common law partner work in Canada

Who is eligible to work, how to apply, forms and fees

Work in Canada after graduation

Get a post-graduation work permit or immigrate permanently through Express Entry